We collect information from you. Like most site operators, we gather information from you of the sort that web browsers, depending on their settings, may make available. That information includes your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system and browser type, and the locations of the web pages you view right before arriving at, while navigating, and immediately after leaving this Web Site.
We may use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Web Site is being used. If you do not wish to have web cookies placed on your computer, you should set your browser to refuse web cookies before accessing this Web Site, with the understanding that certain features of this Web Site may not function properly without the aid of web cookies. if you refuse web cookies, you assume all responsibility for any resulting loss of functionality.
We analyze information gathered from users of this Web Site to help us better understand how this Web Site is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, we are able to better design this Web Site to improve your experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use.
When you navigate, use and/or register with this Web Site, you may be asked to disclose personally identifying information, including but not limited to your first name, last name, email address, telephone number(s), and address. You may also choose to submit this information to us when you use any interactive features and services and placing an order. We may also collect personally identifying information from you when you contact us via electronic messages.
We may or one of our third-party vendors, including Google, use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Web Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Web Site is being used and to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Web Site and/or to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to your visit to the Web Site.
We may use your Personally-Identifying Information in the following ways:
* (1) Send you an billing confirmation,
* (2) Fulfill your billing,
* (3) Send product updates or warranty information,
* (4) Respond to customer service requests,
* (5) Send you newsletters,
* (6) Send you marketing communications,
* (7) Telemarketing,
* (8) Respond to your questions and concerns,
* (9) Improve our Web Site and marketing efforts,
* (10) Conduct research and analysis,
* (11) To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Web Site or through other online or offline channels
We disclose information if:
* (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order or request from a governmental agency or law enforcement;
* (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
We will disclose information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors, suppliers, and service providers who: process information on our behalf; participate with us in the provision or operation of this Web Site; provide us with other services, such as communication services, order fulfillment services, or information verification services; or provide you with services.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.
You consent and agree that we may transfer your data to data processors located in countries, such as the United States, which do not have the same level of data protection laws provided in countries in the EEA.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* (1) The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
* (2) The right of rectification.
* (3) The right to object.
* (4) The right of restriction.
* (5) The right to data portability.
* (6) The right to withdraw consent.
GDPR compliant feature: Pixela provides a simple and easy to use mechanism for collecting data of shorten links.
The GDPR compliant feature is only based on some basic requirements in the GDPR, it is therefore not a complete guarantee requirements set out in the GDPR.
You understand that we do not represent or warrant to you that: a. the use of our GDPR compliant feature will meet your needs or requirements; b. the use of our GDPR compliant feature will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors; c. the information obtained by using our GDPR compliant feature will be accurate or reliable; nor that d. any defects in the operation or functionality of any GDPR compliant feature we provide will be repaired or corrected.
We collect and store data about:
* our users who sign up to Pixela
* our users' end-users. the customers of our users that click on the shorten links
We do not share and/or resell any kind of collected data.
Data about our users includes:
* Basic information like name and email address
* Billing information required for invoices and payments (we rely on third-party services that are PCI compliant)
* Data and configurations required for technical purposes
* Log information required for debugging, security and development in general
Data about users' end-users:
* Technical data required to redirect the shorten clicks and analyze the clicks behaviors.
* We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
* Log information required for debugging, security and development in general
Tracking & Cookies Data:
* Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
* You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Our users can use the product features to remove data.
End-users can also request to remove their data. They can also delete their subscription
The click logs are stored for one year and then automatically removed from our database.
Our users' consent is explicitly provided because they perform actions on Pixela.
Data collected is used for:
* account and billing
* click shortening, redirection and technical purposes in general
* logs and analytics, in order to improve our platform
* contacting you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
* providing and maintain our Service, notifying you about changes to our Service, providing customer support, gathering analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, monitoring the usage of our Service, detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
* sending account alerts and notifications, transactional information and news to our users. Notice that email is the main channel for this kind of communication.
We grant you the ownership on your data and on your users' data. You can access to your account and export your data at any time.
We strive for data portability. You can export all your data at any time.
We care about security and we follow best practices to reduce the risk of data breaches. Data breaches will be notified to our users within 72 hours, after having become aware of it. It is then the responsibility of our users to report this data-breach to their end-users.
Data is collected and manipulated both on our own devices and on third-party servers. Our application servers are provided by Digital Ocean Inc.
We also use many different services suited for specific purposes, for example: Sendgrid for emails, Zoho for support emails, Stripe for payments and invoicing.
Our services are delivered through proprietary services depending on the user browser.
Beside that we use third party services (Google Analytics) for analytics. Data collected by those services is anonymized (IP anonymization) and it is not merged with data from other sources (i.e. it is used only for analytics and not shared to other services like Adwords).
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.